Privacy and Refund Policies
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.sagehillshealing.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- > See what data we have about you, if any.
- > Change/correct any data we have about you.
- > Have us delete any data we have about you.
- > Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our Refund Policy
1. All records kept on a student are stored or disposed of in a manner that assures security andconfidentiality.
2. We treat all communications from students with professional confidence.
In brochures, advertising, and other descriptions of services (including verbal), Sage Hills Yoga Shala will: 1.Make no exaggerated claims as to the benefits of yoga practice or my classes.
2. Represent my training, qualifications, abilities, and affiliations accurately and unambiguously.
As Director of Teacher Training, I am making a personal commitment and offering to abide by the Code of Ethics. In accordance with the creed of the Raj Yoga Path - abiding by the Yamas and Niyamas is
imperative and crucial.
IN THE EVENT A STUDENT MUST WITHDRAW FROM THE PROGRAM, 75% OF PAID FUNDS WILL BE REFUNDED WITH A WRITTEN REQUEST BY A SPECIFIC DATE CLARIFIED DURING EACH TRAINING. AFTER THIS DATE, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED, HOWEVER, IF ANY UNFORSEEN SITUATION SHOULD ARISE WHERE THE STUDENT CANNOT COMPLETE THIS TRAINING, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CREDIT OF REMAINING TRAINING FUNDS AND MELANIE WILL COOPERATE WITH SAID STUDENT TO ASSIST COMPLETION OF TRAINING WITHIN REASON, CIRCUMSTANCES & TIME PERMITTING.